Thursday, June 02, 2005

finally!

wooo who. finally my comcast email address has been shut off. yay!!! no more spam!

so if you try to write me at the comcast address it won't get thru. write me at my brownshu address. or my work address.

so my "date" last night to watch born into brothels was quashed when i had to work till 730. we switched up the plans and jon-boy took the bus to the bar near my house called ole mcGouns saloon. i met him there a little after 8. the bar is pretty nice. tables, high top tables, food, nice wood furnishings, irish bartender, internet jukebox, 2 high def televisions, coat hooks, food, walking distance to my house... all a girl could ask for..

i decided that i just am not feeling it for jon, and i need to tell him. i think i'll write him an email today. he brought his backpack again last night. and said something abt a change of clothes in his backpack, and i was like, why do you have a change of clothes? you bring a change of clothes with you to work? he's like yeah.... so strange..