Sunday, July 17, 2005

big weekend...

so this weekend was jam packed full of stuff!

friday i went to bed early after a long week.

saturday i got up and drove down to weymouth to meet LK and help her set up for her parents 30 anniversary party. there was lots to do, and tons of food to be set up. the manager of the elks yelled at us for having confetti. LK's parents were so cute singing/lip syncing sonny and cher's "i got you babe". there was tons of food, kareoke, and tie dye. it was grand.

saturday night i went and saw wedding crashers. very funny movie. i highly recommend it..

sunday i cleaned my disaster area of a room and finally gave up on my computer. i set up my port replicator, so i can at least use my desk with my laptop and print things.. i also tied up some work loose ends, picked KT up from the airport, and visited with gillian. we all walked down to davis square in the extreme mugginess. so fun!