Monday, July 25, 2005

woodchucks have no chance at life around the browns.

okay, in case you haven't noticed, i added some pics from 6 flags and from this weekend..

i can't believe i forgot to tell this fabulous story...

so i call my parents yesterday while i am doing laundry.. i ask my dad what he did that day,
- "oh, killed a woodchuck...blah blah blah.."
i'm like, "what?".
he's like, "yeah, it was attacking your mother. and i was a hero and killed it.."

so then my mom takes the phone to tell me her version of the story.

"well, i was watering the plants, (or washing the car, i can't remember) and i see something behind the garbage barrels. i look back there and see a woochuck, its got its eyes closed, but its definitely still alive, so i called your father over to kill it! he grabs a hammer from the shed and tomahawks it, but its still alive, so he got a stick or something and beat it a few more times till it was dead."

"and it was a baby woodchuck".

i can't fathom killing something bigger then a spider, (even then) let alone with a HAMMER!!!!! how can you kill a baby woodchuck?

so i was talking to my dad tonight and i asked him if he buried it, he said, "no, i threw it over the fence so all of its friends see it and stay the fuck out of my garden!"

then he said he should've skinned it to hang on the wall..

sickos!

mom, please tell me you took pictures...