Thursday, November 03, 2005

blood pressure...

****updated*****
i was very dissapointed by my shows last night. 1st, that 70's show sucks now. the acting is bad. when did that happen? plus the actors are getting to old to be playing such kids. 2nd, the trading spouses show is a TBC. wtf?!!! so mad. the woman is insane though. makes me reject religion even more then i already do... the family from the "dark side" as the crazy lady refers to them, is from boxboro. the crazy lady is from louisiana.

so my blood pressure is 114/84, is that good sarah?

my dr doesn't seem to think i have anything wrong with my face. so looks like no broken cheekbones. i am having my cholesterol and thyroid tested. and i told her to test the full gamut of stds.. so she said they can test for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis. ;) cross your fingers. he he.

as i was driving on the jamaicaway today i realized how much i miss that jamaica pond, and JP in general. :( i gotta get out and take some pics.

i forgot till i checked my mail this AM, this saturday is help out at angela and rich's house. i am so excited!!! i can't wait! i've always wanted to rennovate. now i have a chance to. angela mentioned pulling wires. wooooooot! bring it on!