Thursday, December 07, 2006

happy birthday to me...

*** note...i started this last night when i was drunk. ****

so... always thinking of myself and my date of birth, i booked my flight to england this morning. i am going on the 17th and coming back on the 26th. i hope we can meet up with RS at some point.

moving on to real tactical things... i had my "annual" exam today. i have not needed a urine exam in YEARS... apparently today was the day. i peed before i met the nurse, so i had to wait and pee after the exam.. i didn't really have to pee, so i tried real hard...and then i dropped the cup into the toilet. :( i was worried the nurse would be so mad, but she really didn't care..

tonight was my xmas party. bfischer gave me a ride home despite his living right next to where we were. i have hella pictures, i'll upload them...

***this was about the time i passed out i think, cause this is all i had ***