Tuesday, December 19, 2006

why do granola bars make your jaw sore?

maybe its the peanuts in the granola bar, but omg, my jaw is out of commission.

i am starting to stress out about not having time to do anything. it was very poor planning on my part for booking away all my december weekends. i feel like i haven't had a day off in months. i might need to do my painting in portville on saturday or sunday. i have shopping still to do, and all my wrapping. :(

adding to the stress is the constant heartburn i am experiencing.. yesterday i had it from 10am straight through till 4am, which is compromising my sleep... and then yesterday cath tells me that there are going to be some 21 people at christmas.. wtf? i think i am going to drive myself and leave early. this is all too much for me. i'm cracking.