Friday, March 18, 2005

kiss me, i'm irish!

So yesterday was st patty’s day. We celebrated all day.. At lunch the creative team took the brits out to not your average joes. had some wine, on the way back to the office we picked up some beer and I had a couple more throughout the afternoon. at 630 we left and drove to Cambridge - porter square to pick up a German girl, and headed out to Brighton. all the "good bars" were full, so we ended up at our "favorite" bar, the castle.. It was pretty neat there, more people then average, decorations, our favorite bartender, 12 of our closest friends. I had a pounding headache from drinking all day at work. grrrr.

I was in bed by 11pm hee hee. I’m so old. Surprisingly today i am not hung over. Bonus!

Someone from my training group was mysteriously "let go" today at work. it was very frightening.. About 3 weeks before her 90 day mark. My 90 day mark is April 4th. I’m holding my breath till then.

Tomorrow I am going to Worcester to pick up a chair with a friend. And Sunday we're going to Freeport. aaaaaaawwww yeah. So exciting!