Wednesday, December 21, 2005

airborne, you are my hero

thanks to airborne, i think i have successfully kicked the cold i was getting yesterday. my face does not feel bruised anymore and my eyes are not as achey. keith also told me about this zinc cream you can apply to the insides of your nostrils when you feel a virus/cold coming on that will "trap" any virus from spreading through your nose. i'll have to look for it at the store while i am home cath..

the downside is, i do have a cold sore festering, my 3rd one ever. i haven't had one since emily stressed me out about her wedding the summer of 04. the inside of my lip was all swollen this morning. i was putting abreva on it yesterday at work, and i mistakenly left it there overnight. :( i wasn't able to reapply it till this morning. oh shooot. i just realized that i should have taken my lysine this morning with my pill cocktail of vitamin c, airborne echineacea, allegra D and my acyclovir.. shiiiiiiit. i'm a walking pharmacy.

anyone want to see pictures?