Monday, December 12, 2005

so productive..

i have the most productive weekend ever and pretty much all of it took place on sunday.

1. i bought a shirt for the xmas party
2. i got the pkging i need for my work xmas gifts
3. i got the ink i needed for my xmas cards
4. i got an xmas gift.
5, i went back to kohls and got some stockings.
6. i put my bikes away for the winter
7. i rearranged the storage space so we can get in there.
8. i ran the dishwasher and put the dishes away
9. i vacuumed my bedroom, the living room and some of the bathrooms/kitchen
10. i grocery shopped and bought all the ingredients i need for my xmas gifts
11. i thought out, designed, and started cutting the linoleum for my xmas cards
12. i watched all 3 of my netflix movies.
13. i also organized all my reciepts/bills and paperwork in preparation for taxes.

friday night i went to the briar with the ladies, pretty much one of the most fun nights out i've had in a LONG time... see the evidence on LK's blog. KT has such a way about her.. her beautiful southern accent is my favorite. "BYE!"... and her blatant waste of money in the form of leaving her rum and cokes, screwdrivers, and B to the E's all over the place is so endearing. but... my favorite is when she orders the cab driver to "TURN AROUND SIR", $15 into the cab ride cause she leaves her cell phone at the bar... :) i love KT.

i must say that the chinese food place nears jens house has the best sesame tofu ever created. EVER. i might stop there tonight it was so good.

saturday i woke up with a headache. i think it was from all the laughing i did friday night. i was feeling sore friday night from laughing so much. and thank god LK was there to catch it all on film. so i took some IB's and went back to bed till 430. :) so nice to sleep it off. saturday night KT came over and we watched rushmore and we ate mexican food. i watched SNL after that and fell asleep on the couch. kind of a much needed waste of the day.

i am just waiting on a few things then i can start wrapping my xmas presents. that is my favorite part of xmas, wrapping the presents, you can be so anal about it. this year all my paper is shiny metallic stuff. can't wait!!!!!!

this coming week i will need to print my xmas cards (3 times, shiiiit), figure out the "message" for the middle, write them, address them, buy stamps and stamp them, send them. cook my xmas presents, go to the company holiday party, and go see the nutcracker on friday.

king kong comes out on wednesday. shiiiit.