Wednesday, February 08, 2006

outrage is the feeling of the day!

so i tried the absinthe.. its like licorice in a glass. ick.. not my favorite taste. i think the only taste/smell combination that could be worse would be seafood.. yum, liquid seafood. i'm puking in my mouth just thinking about it..

but i think i will be able to find it in myself to try it again, i want those hallucinations man!!

i am outraged at my taxes and considering going to h&r block again. i can't understand how little my tax software says i should be getting back, its insane. i have been claiming 0 all year and anticipating a healthy return at the end of the year since i have been paying taxes for 12 months. you can imagine my surprise when i see that my return says 4 something federal, and 1 something state. 500 dollars? are you kidding me???? i am beyond pissed!

i have uploaded the rest of my pics from london.

oh, adding to my outrage is our electric bill. if you have been paying attention, our gas bill ran us about $130 each last month, so we decided, "f it, we are not even warm!! lets turn off that piece of crap and use our baseboard heaters." so this month, after not being even the slightest bit warm again, our electric bill is $150 each.. wtf!! these ridiculous amounts of money would be somewhat understandable if we were WARM. but there have been may occasions where we sit in our living room with our winter clothes on.

i have sent the confirmation in for my bday get together at beerworks. should be fantastic!!! i am looking forward to it.. hoping everyone that said they were coming actually comes. it'll be a healthy turnout i think!