Monday, February 27, 2006

more capote...

so i've still been thinking about capote.. and i realized that the only time i've ever heard his name was in some red hot chili pepper lyrics..

Being that I'm the duke of my domain
My hat goes off to Mark Twain
Singing a song about what true men don't do
Killing another creature that's kind of blue
Writing about the world of the wild coyote
Goodman Truman Capote
Talking about my thoughts 'cause they must grow
Cock my brain to shoot my load
I'm on my porch 'cause I lost my house key
Pick up my book I read Bukowski
Can I get another kiss from you
Kiss me right here on my tattoo



has anyone ever read his book "in cold blood" or heard of him for anything else? i think i am going to pick up that book. i LOVE true crime! :)

update on the rustbucket taking up spaces in front of my house... i memorized the license plate number and decided to call the police to see if anything can be done about it. well. he took the address and the plate number down and told me he would put it on the 'list', whatever that is.. i am crossing my fingers that it at least has a ticket when i get home.

in reality tv news
i have been watching sunday nights on vh1. last night was the finale of celebrity fit club. i can't believe how much different kelly lebrock looks. i kind of feel like if i lost 30 lbs you probably wouldn't even notice.. but on her, totally noticeable..

last night was also a great episode of flavor of love.. it was the episode where flav met the girls parents. 1st was pumpkin, her mom told flav that she has been on many reality shows before. she had been on a total of like 6 shows. game shows and a dating show. she got kicked off for not being upfront with flav about the dating show. then when she was walking off, NY started with her. they got into a screaming match, and pumpkin spit in NY's face. it was outstanding!!

NY's parents were the best though. they are from syracuse, and when the mom told flav, he was like, ONONDAGA COUNTY IN THE HOUSE!.. how bizarre. but her mom was such a bitch.. fantastic television!!

i found someone that will let me watch sopranos at his house on sunday nights. i am so excited! march 12th is the premiere.. also, my tivo friend here at work is going to tape survivor for me. she tivo'd it from last week. she is the best! i didn't even think to ask her, she volunteered it! so happy.

i started a painting last night. i'll post pics when i am done..