Wednesday, March 01, 2006

3 times now!

my federal taxes are like a boomerang.. they keep coming back to me. the first time, they didn't have enough postage, this time, i forgot to sign them. i'm sending in those goddamn papers for the 3rd time now!! hopefully the next time they come back to me will be because of a bank error in my favor...

harpoonfest is this weekend, i'm on the fence and thinking that i'm not going to go. its going to be a "couples fest", one of my enemies is going, and its about 6 degrees outside. plus, do i really need to drink so much beer i throw up?

i am going however to the unveiling of harpoons new rasberry hefeweisen tomorrow night. free new beer=good. :)

no news to report on the neighbors truck that i called the cops on.. i'm crossing my fingers that tonight is the night!

tonight is LOST, siiiiigh. i still have not succeeded in getting the 2nd season. i wish the season would hurry up and be done with already! maybe they will replay the season over like they did last year...