Wednesday, March 29, 2006

next thursday is the day!

so. i heard from the hospital..i have my endoscopy next thursday at 730am. LK and JB have volunteered to take me.. it'll be a regular little field trip.. :) i'm glad i don't have to take a cab there and back. :) i will be sure to ask about take-aways. i wonder if it would be too much to bring my camera with me in there and ask the dr's to take periodic pictures...

tonight i am going to brancas with some work colleagues one last time before KT leaves. brancas is in the slums of the 'ville, but the food is damned good and cheap.

yes, i am going to have to tape LOST.. :(

i am also signing up to be on my parents Y membership. i look like someone who was born in 1982 right?

sleeping at a 45 degree angle is proving to be kind of difficult. i swear i only sleep for an hour or 2 at a time. i need to change my sheets to be less silky, more rough. i need some friction so i don't end up sliding down off the bed each night.. i am charging my camera as we speak, so maybe tonight i will take a picture of this ridiculousness.