Tuesday, March 07, 2006

showers and hygiene products.

what about the amazing race makes 90 year old people think they can scale rock walls/waterfalls, put together motorcycles, etc. god i think old people are dumb. i don't understand why they don't try to do the easy things like make ethyl alcohol out of sugar cane!

i've decided that my favorite part of everyday is my nightly shower. its the only way i can warm my body up enough to be able to fall asleep. its also hella relaxing. i've recently been using shower gel, of which i used to HATE, but now i kind of like. i am not sure if its the gel, or the scrubby that is making my skin so soft. i kind of think its the scrubby. does any body know for sure?

another revelation i've discovered because of this arctic apartment is that my hair mousse reacts much better in my hair when its too cold to foam out of container. so i've taken to keeping it in my refrigerator, and its works so awesomely..