Thursday, October 26, 2006

flu shot day!

i have been vaccinated from the flu this year. this is the first time i have been vaccinated against the flu. i am hoping that i don't get sick like i've heard you can get.

tonight was figure drawing. the model was suzette, she's 5 months pregnant with a boy. i was excited to draw a pregnant woman, but she would not sit still during the 1 hour pose. grrrrr.

driving down E. genesee street brings back 4 memories for me.

1. wade, i had a friend in college named wade, he had a brother wes and a sister whitney. they went to nottingham, and i drive right by that high school each wednesday and think of him.

2. my broken foot. i broke my foot in college and the local hospital looked at the x-rays and said it was a sprain, wrapped it in an ace bandage and told me to come back in two weeks if it still hurt. i went to an orthopedic surgeon on E genesee st and he gave me a purple walking cast. strong enough to do a bridge street run back in the day.

3. diego, juan and felipe. i was with the three of them visiting a friend of felipes when my dream car (1989 dodge shadow) caught on fire and had to be junked. :(

4. jeoff falling asleep during my tour of syracuse. he was visiting the first and only time. he fell asleep about 15 min into my tour. most noticeably during the SU portion.

i decided i need to make new memories on that drive.

also. check out my art blog for the new figure drawing pics.

i have watched the tom green show now three nights in a row. i kinda love it. tonight playboy jeremy klein is on tonight. hes kinda hot, but hes a total bastard. tom is pretty funny.