Monday, October 30, 2006

add pears to the list.

i guess pears (or maybe just store bought and chemically treated pears) need to be added to my list of allergy foods. i just ate a big fat pear for lunch and noticed it first in my tongue, it started feeling itchy and prickly, then i thought about it more and my gums are itchy too, and now that completely unreachable place in between my ears and in the back of my throat itches like the dickens! i'm being forced to make un-natural sounds. now the nose is running. :( damn pears! actually, its probably more like, stupid grocery stores! i should research what it is on these foods (red apples, cherries... now pears) that give me this allergic reaction. i wonder if my insurance company would pay for that "scratch test" that i was recommended to take as a child where they scratch up my back all over and expose it to different known allergens to see what exactly i am allergic too. i bet i would be allergic to everything.

another fun fact... i brought my favorite black bra out of retirement for this weekend because it matched my costume, and as i was unpacking last night i couldn't remember why it was in retirement in the first place, so i wore it to work today.. about an hour ago i remembered why.. its horribly uncomfortable right now with a broken underwire that is poking into my side, and in the front middle where the wires come together, i bet i will have an open sore by the end of the work day. i think this 'favorite' bra will be retired to the trash can tonight. shiiiiiiiit.