Tuesday, February 27, 2007

photos.

i have 6 days of photos to upload and title, but our cable is out. i am so mad.. okay, its back. phew!

the flights home were long... and for some odd reason i couldn't only bring one carry on with me from london to philly. so i had to check my laptop. :( thankfully it was not stolen or damaged. i would be lost without it. i tried to take some stuff out of my suitcase and rearrange so that i could fit my laptop and its case in the suitcase, but physics would not allow for that. but lucky for me as i was bent over with my shit falling out of my suitcase trying to jam the computer in there the man in front of me farted loudly right in my face. what an a-hole... i was furious and disgusted.

my flight was delayed a little leaving philly. i got in around 845 last night, thankfully my luggage made it well before me on the plane that left 30 min before mine for syracuse, so i was able to grab my stuff and run to the curb just in time for cath to scoop me up off the sidewalk.

MK however was not so lucky, last i heard her flight was going to be delayed out of newark till 1030pm. i hope it got off, and she didn't have to sleep in the airport, not that i don't think she can do it, she proved that she is a borderline narcoleptic on this trip. :)

i think as i post and title the photos, i will let them tell the stories of the trip, i had some great times and some not so great times.

as MK and i were preparing to leave KTs flat we decided to call a cab for the morning because of the sheer size and number of our luggage. i am pretty confident that her roommate S thinks we are the laziest people alive...

here are the pics from our first day in paris.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=dultmwy.4owwkbsu&x=1&y=-a7or2m