Monday, April 04, 2005

vinegar and my diary

so last night after having pizza while watching the game at 830 i knew i was in for a night of heartburn... i had a heartburn tablet on my way home hoping i would be all set before i got home for bed. well, i wasn't all set. so i thought, i might as well give the "vinegar" trick my mom just told me a try. i had about a cup of red wine vinegar left in the bottle. so whilst my throat is burning out of my body, against my better judgement i take a swill of vinegar. if my throat was on fire before, it was just pure lava now. but after the vinegar made its way into my stomach, it quieted down the burning and i slept fine. i guess the adage "fight fire with fire" is true. insane! we'll see how long this works for me. i feel like getting some vinegar for work too, just to have. =)

another big exciting thing that happened this weekend was i WON at poker yesterday. wooo who. there were 6 of us playing and i won $25. hee hee! i'm so lucky!

after i did my taxes and paid some bills and answered some eharmony mails on friday i got to thinking that i needed to write in my diary. so i broke it out. i hadn't written since this time last year. and while i am aware that its been a year since i moved out of medford and ran away from that horrible last month or so of those friendships, i didn't realize really how much better i feel and what a better mind set i am in. dont' get me wrong, i have my moments, and if faced with a few people, i'd probably feel differently, but i was in ROUGH shape last year. i felt like my world was crumbling, i owed 4K in taxes, FC had just announced that the company had been bought out, my friendship with nuno and tracie was done, jeoff and i weren't getting along at all, i was crying in my car everytime i got into it. i wasn't sleeping at night, i was furious to the point of shaking everytime i thought about N & T. the thought of going "home" to my apt in medford was giving me panic attacks and shortness of breath. giancarlo was not letting us out of our lease. i was pretty miserable. i was so miserable i remember writing an email to my mom asking for help at 3 in the morning some random night.

thank god for luanne and paxil. jen was pretty supportive those first few months too.

i also was a little surprised to see that i had another diary entry from 2002 where i wrote about jeoff and my not getting along back then. so its been 3 or so years that we have been on rocky terms. i think my mind chooses not to remember things like that. good thing i write them down.

i tried becks light yesterday, it was 103 calories, maybe its the becks premier light that is 64 calories....

i am going to be a busy beaver this week. movies tomorrow and sunday, dinner wednesday night, celebration thursday, friday i am supposed to do wine charms with katie and luanne, but noone has bought tickets, so i bet that won't happen. saturday is a bar crawl.. shiiiiiiiiit.