Thursday, April 28, 2005

vitamins...

i brought my multi-vitamins into work in an effort to try to be better about taking them. they make me sick if i take them in the morning with my allergy and birth control, so i am supposed ot eat them with food, but i don't eat breakfast till i get to work, and i have a hard time remmebering to get them out of my purse, blah blah blah. so now they sit on my desk in eye sight. i should prob be better about taking my vitamins and i should prob start taking preventative echinacea every day too just to make sure i don't contract any of the dieseases luanne keeps bringing home. i'd kill myself if i got that sick..

does anyone know if there is a meaning to a dreams about your hair falling out. i think i keep having dreams that my hair is coming out in clumps... my blonde streaks... maybe its my subconcious rejecting the blonde...

i am asking some people to go out to dinner on cinco de mayo at the border cafe in harvard square. its funny for at least the last 3 years i have done cinco de mayo with jen and jeoff. hee hee, not this year.