Saturday, April 02, 2005

Inspection

I had my car inspected today and the guy wrote down "rear bumper". =(. My car was perfect when I bought it how sad. Oh well, when I get in my next accident hopefully someone rear-ends me, then I can get a new one.

I figured out how to turn off the maint req'd light on my dash. And I also figured out what the "side airbags" light was. That car manual is a fascinating read.

I think somewhere in ewan mcgregor's contract it states that he must be naked. "young Adam" is another one I'm watching where he is full frontal again. Not that I'm complaining.

oo, I just saw that the pope died!! terri shiavo and the pope all in one week. shiiiiit.

I did my taxes last night. I only owe around $800. I am so glad my state only came out to like $57. woooot!

red sox play the Yankees tomorrow night. Get your work done!