Thursday, August 11, 2005

girl dinner!

first, a cleaning update! I vacuumed the living room and the hallway and my bedroom, but I still need to tackle the kitchen, no point in doing that till the girls dinner is over, cause I’m sure its gonna get messy! Wooo who! Tonight I think I will do the bathroom before the dinner guests arrive. I might try to fix up the storage room too. Things are all out of place cause of the leaking ceiling.

Girls dinner is going to be sweet tonight. This is the menu…

Appetizers
spinach and goat cheese quesadillas
artichoke heart stuffed mushrooms topped with calembert cheese
goat cheese and cream cheese spread over melba toast topped w/ olive

main course
homemade lasagna
salad

dessert
layered ice cream cake with sugar wafers, hot fudge and chocolate dipped strawberries

and wine!!

So excited!