Friday, August 05, 2005

very unlike me....

so i just got in from my car where i've spent the last 4 hours talking on the phone. the phone? you ask. yes, me on the phone for 4 hours voluntarily, and it wasn't with dell or comcast..

i was perusing craigslist last night and found someone that sounded "writable". my general qualifying factors are btwn the ages of 29-31 (big window), dark hair if hair color is mentioned, and funny. so i found a few and this guy wrote me back. he's 30, works for fed ex, funny, talkative, and the best part is... he is a youngest of 3...

so in talking to him tonight i found out we have a lot in common.. he's going to call again tomorrow, and we are going on a "date" on sunday. and it sounds like he is going to foot the bill. :) big plus...

i'll let you know how it goes down...