Monday, August 01, 2005

new link!

so peg hahn burns figured out blogger!!! so i added her blog to my links! woo who. maybe she will add members so that anyone that took pics this weekend can add their pictures and stories.

i made it home in under 5 hours. i was pretty psyched. i should travel on mondays all the time.. i have the house to myself tonight and as i was putting away my presents to myself from wegmans i saw that i have 1/2 a bottle of bloody mary mix. so i spun around and saw we have plenty 'o vodka... so i poured myself a stiff drink just to make sure i won't be any sort of productive tonight..

it worked!

i am torn abt whether or not to turn my a/c on i heard on my drive home that the weather is supposed to be 60 tonight, but i am sweating, but it might be the 1/2 pint glass of vodka...

i think i might just turn the ac on so that i can ensure a good nights sleep. shiiiiiit.

i'm going to download my pics now.. and then maybe i'll post them.