Friday, July 21, 2006

my email is down. :(

i would imagine that my messages are being stored somewhere, and then when the server is back up they will trickle in over the next couple of days as the server processes all the millions of emails that are backed up….. in the meantime, you can email me at work if you want to... My fullname at clearchannel dot com.

Last night was the baseball game, mike and I went. The box was catered as expected, no hotdogs though, but there was about 4 6 packs of beer, water, soda, wings, pizza, nachos, salad, popcorn, chips, peanuts, brownies and cookies. :) the food and drinks were inside, and then you could sit outside and get hit by foul balls.. it was a pretty sweet way to watch the game . I like the layout of alliance bank stadium, it reminds me a lot of dodger stadium, and we all know that is one of my favorites.. :)

A couple of interesting aspects of the game were the catcher from the red wings and the coach were ejected after a questionable call. Then a few batters later, one of the redwings lost his bat mid swing and it flew into the stands behind the visitors dugout, then they had the gall to ask for the bat back. How rude. A surprising event was beersy showed up with some of his work colleagues. I shouldn’t have been so surprised seeing as he works for time warner, but it was a surprise.

Sarah and jr come into town tonight. Not sure when, nor am I sure of their plans.