Thursday, July 27, 2006

ta da!

i had the surprise of my life when i got out of work today. my roommate had installed my new plates for me unbeknownst to me while i worked. i'll let you see for yourself.



i am so excited about these... they came so damn quick. i love these plates! woooot!

another exciting announcement is this is my 400th post. in under 2 years i have posted 400 entries, damn i am good. that is almost a post a day.

i just got an out of order cd of entourage. its the final 4 episodes of the 2nd season i believe. i just watched my absolute favorite episode. it was called 'exodous'. it was about mandy moore breaking vinces heart, and ari staging a coup and getting himself fired. i think i loved it so much because it seems like everyone is at a crossroad. as scary and unsettling crossroads are, they always mean change, and change is exciting as hell.