Wednesday, July 05, 2006

so much to write today. :)

i watched the boston pops fireworks celebration last night as i went to bed. holy moly, it looked really exciting.. any of my massachusetts friends go down to the esplanade to watch the show in person? the only thing that kind of threw me was the announcers.. was dr phil one of the hosts? good god!!

i am not sure what this whole korean missile testing things means, and i will have to wait till next week when my politically minded coworker returns and can explain it to me. :) but i get a kick out of seeing Kim Jong Il all over the internet. it reminds me of 'team america: world police' and his doll. they were dead on...

so i didn't have too much wine last night and made it to the gym this morning. there were not that many people there, it was nice. i might try it again tomrrow morning.

i called the vet/groomer this AM to make an appt for 'fatty the rasta cat', but they are on vacation until the 11th. :(

i got my title on monday.. thank god. now i can switch my plates over to NY and stop paying double insurance.

its so nice that this week is more then half over.. i work tomorrow and then that's it for the week on account of the wedding in NH i have to go to on Friday. saturday is the girl dinner waltham style. woooot! then a big old party at the skellig.

on my list i didn't do any painting, but i did pull up all my painting supplies from the basement... and i didn't get myself completely set up with FC cause i can't seem to map a drive. grrrrr. i have all sorts of ftp access, but if i can't get the VSS working, i won't be able to do anything...