Monday, January 08, 2007

Acupuncture Visit #2

today i had my second treatment. and i must admit my ears are a little sore. i had about 60 needles this time, 8 in each ear and some more in my legs, like in my shins... but she said my tongue looks better and my pulse was better.

i stole one of the needles, so i could show all the people that keep asking me. maybe next time i will ask her to take some pictures. :)


its very thin, and the end is a coiled copper guitar string looking thing.


its no longer than a business card. it only sticks into my body about this much.

this past saturday i saw the fleurys.. their kids are so cute!!


this is anna and hailey..


ethan is so cute in his big boy clothes.

i had to marvel at how beautiful NY really is. they live in a really cool old house southeast of syracuse and the hills and unique little houses and farms are so picturesque.. i really should have stopped and taken some photos..

i spoke to my travel partner MK tonight and she suggested that we go to venice.. i asked my cousin about it and she said to make sure its not flood season in feb when we are going.. i'll have to look into that..

i've successfully booked just about every minute of my weekend jan 19-21. literally every minute. why do i do that to myself?

i saw little miss sunshine tonight, it was dark and funny. the best kind of movie!! this weekend i saw clerks II. omg, so funny, its on my list of movies to own. ya porch monkeys, i'm taking it back!