Wednesday, January 10, 2007

that crazy cathy!

this story is too good to not write about...

so the other day i'm getting ready to leave work for the day and i get an email from cath:

hey, the neighbor just came over to say that her cat and daughter were just attacked by the wild black and white cat that stalks around here. sooooo if you drive in and see it anywhere, call us on the phone and dad will come out and get you. the doctor said that the little girl, should have the rabies shots, in case the wild cat has rabies. yuck!!!

so i'm thinking, holy shit! there is a wild rabid cat hiding in the bushes near my house, i better run inside after i get home and park...

i get home and notice that the back door light is on, my dad must be standing guard behind it in case this dangerous cat tries to attack me.. so i jump out of my car and run to the back door, adrenaline pumping through my veins, all the while keeping an eye out for the cat that just mauled my neighbors. i turn the handle and nothing!!

the f-ers locked the door on me. i bang away at it furiously hoping that i've avoided the cat.. what seems like ages later mike ambles to the door from the kitchen where they are lazily eating dinner. wtf!! i could have been killed!!!! i still don't know why cath threw up the caution flag with that email if they were going to be eating dinner with no regard for my safety.