Tuesday, August 29, 2006

new phone... and some catch up

i have a new phone!! i'll probably send out an email with my new number, but if you want it and don't receive an email from me, email me.. i will be phasing out my old phone with the MA number. i will still be using it for an indetermined amt of time..

i also failed to mention that i found a penny machine at a little crap store in NC. so i got a set, they also had a little book inside at the counter with little slots in it for said pennies. but i figured dan the man must have a bigger and better way to store his pennies.. plus it was $5. :) HEK remind me about them if i forget to give them to you on the beer tour.



i got my new bathing suit in the mail. it probably came the saturday after we left for the NC... too bad i probably won't get to use it now the rest of the season...

my coworker told me about this show called prison break... does anyone else watch it? i ordered the 1st season from netflix, i'll see if i like it. the 2 main characters are pretty hot... hopefully i can catch up in a timely manner and start watching it in real time...

i get to work the "great new york state fair" on friday. i am pretty excited! i will be helping out with the 5 o'clock broadcast, keeping the crowd enthused... b*ll said it was easy... he had a great time doing it last week. i will get a coupon for dinosaur barbeque food for my troubles, plus i get to wear a station t-shirt.