Thursday, January 19, 2006

catch up

wow. 4 days without writing. i'd say that is almost a record.

i have been hella busy here at work, so busy that i have had to cancel 2 after work activities 2 days in a row. :( i hate to have to do that. but my plans for tonight cancelled on me, so i can't wait to watch the next 4 episodes of 6 feet under from the comfort and safety of my bed.

last night i found the colin farrell sex tape online. ask me about it in the real world if you are curious. i think its pretty "convenient" timing that his "new world" release is tomorrow. anyone want to go see it with me this weekend? i want to see it for myself before all the critics pan it and skew my opinion of it.

last night i went to one of the places on my list of place to go before i leave boston. the publick house. its a beer bar in brookline. i tasted a couple of pretty great beers, and their garden burger was pretty good too. LM and TP told me they are having their wedding this summer at a castle in NH. how cool.

i leave for MD in one week. how fun! i haven't been to MD in over a year.