Thursday, January 12, 2006

if you giveth, they will taketh..

i gave "D" another chance.. and wouldn't you know, she blew me off again. this time, she blamed it on her period. she gets no more chances. i'm done with her.

i woke up early, got dressed, called her, left a VM, and then finished making my pulled pork and went to back to bed. :) i'm surprised i wasn't later then i was. i slept till 8:15. he hee

i watched the season 3 finale of six feet under. such a good one. i cried almost the whole episode.. luckily i have the next 2 disks of the next season waiting to be watched... maybe friday night.

tonight i am bringing my pulled pork over to TGs, then he, his sister and i are going to eat it. yummmmmmm.. i should have grabbed some wine too. oh well. maybe TG will have some beer.

my good friend "the fish eyed faggot" will be joining us in vegas. its gonna be such a good time. i am getting really excited. what i am most excited about is the direct flight. :)

i feel like i am spending outside my means more then usual lately.. i think its because i can't get the advice EH (of all people) gave me the other day out of my head.... "well, you can't take it with you when you die"..