Monday, January 02, 2006

a new restaurant in central square.

after my week plus away from home i was exhausted. i got home on sunday, unloaded my car, and slept, slept, slept.

when i finally got up i had lunch with KT and pep for pep's bday. we went to a place i'd never been to in central square. tavern in the square... it was really good, another place that has lettuce wraps. mmmmm...

after lunch i undecorated the house. i love packing things more then i enjoy unpacking things i think! then KT and mel wanted to go see the family stone, LK said it was really funny, so i agreed. jesus christ, not funny. it was sad. damn sad! bring kleenex if you go see that movie. jesus...


happy birthday!


MA loves her picture taken!

i'm loving this new camera, in case you haven't noticed yet.

not too long ago a friend of mine wrote me an email equivalent of a bitch slap. i had been venting some frustrations with my life on the blog and was just down in general.. i kept that letter, and will keep that letter, its inspiring. it was a different perspective of me, who i am and what i do.

over the break i was thinking about where i am in my life and how i'm feeling, in comparison to how i was feeling back then, and i came to the conclusion that i am doing well, really well. i am meeting whoever, whenever, and going here and there and doing what i want, what i want and
most importantly that makes me happy. i don't really know what my point was in starting this, i guess i just wanted to say that i feel like i am doing very well, and i'm very happy.