Thursday, June 08, 2006

minneapolis....

so.. what is to know about minneapolis? i am going there june 19-21 for work. i'm going to make my arrangements tonight. please let me know if i know anyone there, or if anyone knows of anything spectacular to do... :) lee, which bars should i hit?

my new work is going well. its pretty fun so far. not too much to do, but i have a feeling that will ramp up. there is a pretty cantankerous woman who has already threatened me with a pink slip and shut off the bathroom lights on me though, and someone stole my fresh cut strawberries from the fridge yesterday. :( there is also no toaster. but it seems like i am the only one that uses the ice. :) woooo who!! my dream! and my commut is heavenly. i don't go on any highways, so i can even put my windows down when its not raining. heaven on a june day!!

i am having problems with my wireless router right now, and i've tried everything. its really angering me...

i'm supposed to be out with jen and mike tonight, but i guess mike hurt his back and jen lost her voice. that's okay, cause i am doing really well with my WW this week and a bunch of beers might throw me off.

another thing about work that i think is hard to get used to is the lack of emails. i think in my first 15 minutes of e-D i had 75 emails. now i only have about 7. and a few of them i sent to myself. :)

i took my drug test today. the place was kind of sketchy. it was full of construction workers and other random sketchy people.. the woman made me lock my purse in a locker before i peed in the cup. and the guy before me peed on the rim of the bowl. how hard is it for a guy to pee into a cup, jesus. you'd think they'd be able to make it.

if this router doesn't work after i restart it again i am taking it back. shiiiiiiit.