Saturday, June 17, 2006

tomorrow i go to minneapolis..

my flight is at noon, and i'm taking delta, so i have to fly through atlanta. on the way there, its just an hour layover, on the way home however, its 3.5 hours. lovely..
it should give me a good amount of time to watch my dvd's and write blog entries though. but.. i won't get home till midnight. :(

i have 3 dvds that i rented in april that i have yet to watch. with the packing and moving and my new lifestyle i have not yet made time for my movies. i gotta get on that. i think i have the incredibles, the village and ladder 49. can you tell i was on a joaquin phoenix kick that day?

today for fathers day we went to carabbas for dinner. then we were really bad and went to cold stone. yummmmmm...

i stopped by AAA today and got myself a book on minnesota and a map of minneapolis. i am hoping that its not hard to get from the airport to my hotel. im gonna feel like i am on the amazing race. wooo who!!

i waxed my eyebrows in preparation for jens wedding at around 1pm today, i think they are still red, and definitely swollen still at 9:15. god sensitive skin sucks! i had to do it a week before the event so that my skin will go back to normal. :)

my dad is going to take my car over to the mechanic in manlius while i am away to fix the awful noises its making so that i can take it to NH for LM's wedding in july. say a prayer for me its done by wednesday.

when i get back from minneapolis i pretty much turn around and go to the cape.. i am carpooling with the fischers. the day i leave for MA my roommates leave for their camping trip for 2 weeks at the allegany state park. i'll have to do my own grocery shopping and laundry. :)

stay tuned for updates from MN.