Thursday, June 01, 2006

very productive!

last night mike and i hooked up cable into my bedroom. so nice.. my bedroom is almost there. i just need to locate my alarm clocks.. and put all the little nick nacky stuff back into the room.

it finally cooled off here. its only 75. yesterday it was 97. i think its going to rain too.

i am going to register my car today. i need to locate some stuff like my title, (or something saying capital one owns my car) some sort of odometer something... ugh. i waas hoping to just bring my MA registration over, and have them issue me a new one.

i am very sad to give up my red sox plates, so i was going to get a NY red sox plates (mike swears hes seen one)but the dmv site says that i can only get NY MLB teams. shiiiiiiiit. so i am going to get a novelty plate. :) i'll post a picture of it when it comes in.

as soon as i get off this conference call for my PT job mike and i are taking the sink out of the kitchen!! i am sooo excited!!!