Tuesday, June 13, 2006

more pics..

today for lunch i tried one of lean cuisine's paninis with chicken. now, if you don't know me, i am not a big fan of chicken. but this sandwich was out of this world for a frozen lunch. i highly recommend everyone try one of these panini's.

i am completly in awe of the vending machines here at work. there is one that has all sorts of frozen stuff, hot dogs, bagels and cream cheese, pies, sandwiches, you name it. and then there are all kinds of drinks. i think i've even seen redbull in there before.











i forgot to mention this yesterday, my coworker saw on my blog that i enjoyed wolverine and got me a poster pack from circuit city of the characters from xmen3..

it was very thoughtful, and they look very expensive... i am going to hang the wolverine and winged boy up on my work wall. :)