Tuesday, June 20, 2006

this post is NC-17. do not try to read it if you are not an adult.

i am having another interaction with the personals on CL... i don't know why i go through with these things because i never seem to act on any of my responses. i guess at the very least its flattering if not highly entertaining.

so i posted on the minneapolis CL (not the casual encounters area i might add) that i was going to be in town and i was looking for someone to have dinner/drinks with sunday, monday and tuesday nights. i gave a little bit of info about myself and a couple of pictures. i've received upwards from 50 responses and they are still coming. (no pun intended). i'd say it was split 75/25 between people genuinely wanting to get a drink/dinner. and people looking for something else. on the genuine side of the coin i've had quite a few responses from people who were also in town on business. i've had 3-7 responses from men who were 48 and older, ewww... but by far the most disturbing responses have been the other 25% that think i was soliciting one night stands. i had 2 people right off the bat send me photos of their penises. the first penis pic i received was just that. no message, just a man with a death grip on an erect penis, no face, nothing. so i wrote back and asked him why he would send me a picture like that. his reply was this."Because I'm horny as hell and most girls on craigslist ask for one." so i stopped writing him, obviously he misunderstood my ad. then today i got another message from him asking me if i had "found what i was looking for"... whoa..

then there is this guy....

"hi
my name is mike...i'm 35 white male...6-0/165/brown hair/blue eyes/....i think we could have some fun times...if you if you like my pics give me a i.m. on yahoo messenger i'll be online most of the day off and on....my id on yahoo is looking4fun69mn or my email at yahoo is flirtman4fun@yahoo.com...if all goes well hopefully we can exchange phone numbers and meet!...hope to hear from you soon
mike
p.s. i am a married guy with kids but they are out of town til wed? hmmm coincidence?"
he also included a few pictures.. and one is another erect penis shot.. i love the PS on that one... very much what i look for in a date, married with children.

here is another good one...

"too busy at night, but would love to maybe meet for lunch or go for a walk If you like maybe I can come into work early and give you a wonderful "wake up"
6 1 180 37 dark hair with some gray...good looking"
ooooh, having a "wake up" at someones office is worth getting up for, don't you agree?

here is a great one...

"hey sexy you give good head???"
then he follows up with this one...
"I also like to party and have agood time in the name of fun. I am 6'0'' br hiar bl eyes i have pics so hit me back and we can take things from there"

well. if its all in the name of fun... the other funny part to this is that his email handle is lacrosseguy.. i wonder if he goes to college at duke...

speaking of fun... i hope this guy is available tomorrow night...

"hello
m 48 here love to meet you
and maby have some fun