Saturday, November 04, 2006

i got some new things!!

my camera came in the mail!! wooooot! it seems to take fantastic pictures.. i got all the accoutrements for it too! i didn't have to buy them separately! hahah.. the coolest thing so far is that when i take a pic vertically no matter which way (turning the camera left or right) it rights the picture in the viewer. so neat! since its the same camera almost, my memory card easily fits right into it! i'm so excited!

another thing that i am so excited about is i got the dvd recorder working. i've taped 2.5 episodes of dog whisperer now. and i can add titles to the shows. wooot!

my roommates and i went out to the movies tonight with my fisching friends, and their friend beer. after seeing borat we went to dinner with my halloween gift certificate. it was great. borat was pretty funny. i still am a little partial to 'da ali g show', but the movie was a lot funnier than i expected.

we cleaned out the shed today in preparation for the 2 tons of pellets that are coming for this winter. now i am afraid to go into the basement, my roommates moved a bunch of stuff from the shed into the basement. :(



tomorrow i have a bunch of things to do!
- i will continue to tape the rest of the crap off cath's dvr. i love this new dvd recorder!!
- i will go to target and buy myself a camera case.
- i will get my prescription and various other items at eckerds
- i will go couch shopping with my roommates. (very excited about this)
- i will go and see the fischers new house! wooot!
- laundry.