Saturday, November 11, 2006

a list...

while i am in this negative state of mind, i might as well make a list of bad things afflicting me right now.

1. my coworkers hate me.
2. i spent 3 hours last night, and 3 hours today recording and erasing da ali g show to dvd from the dvr i just went to "finalize" the dvd so that it will be able to read on any dvd player and i get a "disc cannot be recorded on" error. 6 hours of my life i can't get back, and a wasted dvd, and 6 more hours of taping i'll have to do to get those shows back. i think it'd be easier to just buy the dvd set from the store.
3. i downloaded and signed up for "secondlife" and my graphics card won't support it. it keeps crashing and shutting down the program on me. secondlife sounds like free online SIMS. :(
3. i haven't found anyone to go to europe with yet.
4. uhm, that is all i can think of right now, people are reading and writing inspiring things to me on my blog, so its dissipating the negativeness. thanks guys.