Thursday, November 09, 2006

i love wine!

cath and i stacked two tons of pellets in the shed tonight when i got home from work. it went pretty quickly, i'd say 3o minutes tops.

then i taped two episodes of dog whisperer. i was so productive today. now i'm having a relaxing two glasses of wine. don't worry, i took a prilosec. i know i love wine, but i can't remember the last time i had it, its been giving me some serious acid reflux.

tomorrow i am having lunch with mrs fischer, i taped nip tuck for them while they wait for their cable to be installed in their phat new house, so we are making a transfer. i'm glad the weekend is here.

i can't believe there are only 2 weeks till thanksgiving. insane..

i can't think of any plans i have this weekend. i think i am on call, but i'm not really sure, there is no official schedule right now, but its surely my turn.

i hope to acomplish taping all the shows (ali g, dog whisperer, greys..) off the dvr this weekend, then i want to get my cousins website edits off my plate, then i want to start and think about my sisters wedding invitations/save the dates. all while enjoying myself this weekend. :)