Wednesday, November 29, 2006

new drawing materials...

i bought some new paper and some soft pastels in an effort to make some colorful drawings. i am very nervous though, i have little confidence that my drawings will come out nice with an infinite amt of colors at my disposal. even when i paint i use a limited palette, we'll see how the drawring goes. check the art blog tomorrow for the results.

this week is kind of flying by. i signed up with "meetup" dot com to see if there were any people locally that were interested in some of the same things i am, and a random girl wrote me saying she was also new to town and doesn't know anyone besides her boyfriend. so i think we might have a drink tomorrow night. woo who. a new friend!

i'm kind of at a loss for what to do lately, all the tv shows are ending for the season. i've even started reading. i should probably get my money out of my netflix membership and start watching some of the movies i have piled up.