Friday, November 03, 2006

my camera is on its way!

my ebay friend says that my new camera is on its way! wooot! i can't wait! then i can take some pics of my poor broken camera. i better buy myself a case stat!

last night i went to this outlet of sorts with mike. he had already been there earlier in the day and scouted out a dvd recorder for $51. (cause the one he doesn't use in his room can't be transferred to the front room tv). we tried it out in the store cause the store is not really a new merchandise kinda place. its more like, come see what fell off our truck, kinda place. the packages have all been opened at some point, serial numbers are filed off things, etc. but the prices are pretty dirt cheap. i've bought a couple of old skool label makers in the past few months for my mail art, and i saw the same one there for 99 cents. :( i should have bought it just to have so when i break the new one i bought i'm not stuck..

tonight is cath goes to bingo and mike and rebecca eat pizza and chinese food respectively. however, cath is NOT going to bingo tonight, so she's partaking in take-out night. i think i might set up my painting studio in the living room next to my office and paint a little tonight while cath catches up on her shows.

tomorrow is the big borat viewing. i can't wait!! anyone else planning on seeing this?