Tuesday, May 09, 2006

ding dong...

the purple dresser is gone!! woo whooo! i am so glad! a girl named aiofe bought it. i'll give someone some mail art if they can phonetically spell how you pronounce that!

speaking of mail art, i am pretty far along with my 4th piece of mail art. its going to be a good one! i also updated my mail art blog with the first one i sent to JI.

i also sold my coffee table the other day, and i think JK might take my black chair. i am glad cause i want that to go to a good home, its precious...

i have a 2nd interview in the 'cuse next thursday. another marathon driving session! yippee! at least i'll be able to bring home more stuff and do my laundry for free.

tomorrow is a new LOST. its getting sooo good. that michael is an other now i think.

i met with keith today. we are going to meet on friday too. i got another ticket today on church street. so that makes $70 worth of tickets in one week from the city of cambridge. i should total up how much i've paid them this year. i have probably bought myself a parking space in that town!