Thursday, May 18, 2006

one down one to go.

my tour of tv stations in the area continues tomorrow.

today went well, and they asked for references. i'm taking that as a good sign.

afterwards i had a mani and pedi. omg, not going there again. i think the tops of my feet are bruised. she kept asking me if it felt good, she must have seen the grimace on my face. it felt like she was rubbing stones into my bones. horrible. the hand massage on the other hand was nice. i'm guessing that the french tips will last about 18 more minutes. they will prob be totally gone by sat night. :(

my new roommates and i went to carabbas tonight for dinner. pretty decent place. i asked for a martini and the waitress remarked when she looked at my id that i looked "really" young. hee hee..

i got my Y id today too. i had to lie. there are 3 yoga classes that look attendable. there is also a swim-aerobics class every night, mon-thur. wooot!

i put my stuff in the basement and its so organized that you wouldn't even know its in there. god i'm good.

i have been slacking off with watching CSI most of this season. tonight cath made me watch the season finale. holy crap the end was good. AP, i hope you watched it.