Tuesday, May 16, 2006

update.

well. front lower ball joints are shot and i need something else like pins or something and an alignment.. parts and labor, 480.25. phew! at least a $50 savings. now the sad part is i am going to need to split that amount over three credit cards to be able to afford it.. moving home to pay down these cards couldn't come at a better time!

i hope the rain lets up by 5 so i can pack up my car in dry weather.. our house is getting emptier and emptier by the day. LK is selling the dishwasher tonight. so exciting! and then after this weekend the green couch will go!! woooooot! jk wants my black chair, and i'm starting to feel a strong attachment to my crappy futon. i've spent sooo much time on it, (as have many other people) and i kind of think i might try to take it with me. i think it would look good in my parents living room...

i'm thinking that after my last day of work (friday, may 26th) that i will try to persuade the people to continue the party at the "tavern on the hill" (the old hannahs).. i think the consensus will be to go to the burren, but i kind of hate that place. there is parking and cheaper beer at TOH. plus it'll be easier for my parents and em and ryan to meet us there. i encourage everyone else that reads this to come as well. i will probably head there after work (7pm) so come, if not to see me off, to hang out with cathy and mike! :)