Monday, May 22, 2006

update...

wow.. this past weekend was JB's bachelorette party. it was such a good time. such a great group of people, the wedding is going to rock!

JB looked stunning as well. here is a pic from one of the cleavage photo shoots.


doesn't she look like beyonce?

this is my final week in boston... the reality is starting to set in. i had my last CS meeting this morning. :( i can't describe how much i am going to miss my coworkers. i have a feeling the week is going to get sadder and sadder as it goes by, i hope i can keep it together... i've started to get sad each time i get in the car. i hope it passes once i get home, maybe i should double up on my anti-depressants. :)

on a happy note, EH sent me a touching jesus loves me card. she is so in touch with her spirituality. :)

the house is just about as empty as it was when we moved in. LK moved out on saturday, i am spending my last few minutes by myself. :(

i went to the liquor store on my way home for more boxes and just perused their NY wine section. they had the bully swill meat market red that my new roommate cath gave away... it's really buttery and smooth, not bad at all.