Friday, May 26, 2006

last day of work.

today is my last day of work. :( *sad*

i just had breakfest with a bunch of people at dennys. it was nice, no bloody marys though. :(

we are getting out of work at 1pm today because of the holiday... not sure when my parents are going to get here. but if i start drinking when initially intended i might not make it to see emilys arrival.. :) i'll have to pace myself.

last night i went one last time to margaritas with hek and her friend. i'm going to miss everyone so much! :(

oh, i've been meaning to report that my check engine light went off. bonus.. but every time i turn my wheel even the slightest bit left it sounds like scissors... somethings wrong...

probablly the biggest news to report though was i was offered the position at the tv station.. i am in negotiations. :) i won't have to work at target!!! or giving out bj's on the corner!!! (but i might still just for fun)