Friday, May 09, 2008

so many choices....

i feel like i have so many choices about what to do about my car situation...

last night i test drove a mazda 3 and it was great! i could totally see myself loving that car.. the sticker price on the car was 18K. i told the guy that i had 6K left on my car, and wanted my payments to be in the 300-325 for 60mos range.. i have to take my car to be "assessed" on monday... and if he can work something out where my outstanding loan will be paid and my future payments are 300-325 then i would take it..

but then just for kicks i looked on CL and found 2-3 mazda 3s that are manual and either 2006 or 2007 that were between 12k-14K. so that is tempting... but i would still have my current loan and would need to unload my car to someone for 6K..

then there is the alternative, put the 2K into my car to have it fixed and cross my fingers hoping it will last 2 more years...

ugh, decisions decsions...

at 530 prompt my roommates are picking me up to go out to western NY.. it's another baby shower! SB just sent some new pics of teagan.. she looks more alive.. hopefully she'll be able to see me this weekend if i can pry her from cath's arms..