Monday, November 24, 2008

more of my love affair with PA

i really like PA.. i've spoken many times of my absolute infatuation with their stone buildings and houses... the stone facades make them look like castles to me... i hope to get some pictures of my favorite places..

it didn't really hit me till this morning how similar to boston this area is in regards to their sports fanaticism.. this morning on the way to and from work all the djs were talking about was donovan mcnabb... i miss that living in syracuse..

another thing i enjoyed somewhat masochistically was the 40 minutes it took me to drive 13 miles... that kind of driving is great "catch up" phone time.. too bad i had noone to call. the traffic was so slow that i feel like i took 10K miles off my clutch. someone even honked at me this afternoon when i went out for a lunchtime drive. :)