Tuesday, March 11, 2008

whoa!

it's been almost 3 days since i updated. shiiiiiit.

in case you are curious what has been occupying my time... i've been furiously planning my april trip to boston, and acquiring some books on .mp3. i'd have to check, but i have david sedaris' naked, Howard Zinn's A People's History of the United States read by matt damon. kirk mitchell's Sky Woman Falling... i've never heard of that author, but i suspect they are local as this book takes place in oneida on the reserve... i also got harry potter and the deathly hallows..

i've also been trying to get my A to the gym. i've decided to focus on lifting weights instead of killing myself with cardio (doesn't take much to kill me as far as cardio goes). i find that lifting weights is 200 times more pleasurable for me than the treadmill, bike, elliptical or swimming combined. of course i've been warming up on the treadmill.... but not torturing myself. and i think it's working. i'm making my gym membership worth less than $46 a visit. woot! i love to have sore muscles.

oh, and i have a part time job.. at the Make & Take. it puts a little perspective on money for me. for example.. for the money i am making working "all day" on sunday, i can blow that money on a round of drinks in less than 5 minutes. it gives me a new appreciation for people that work at physically taxing jobs.. having to do such physical labor for little to no pay.

tonight i am hitting a new place for a restaurant review with my dining partner SF. we have a strict 2 hour window. :)